7.14.2009

{Brittney--Bridals}

Here are a few of my favorite shots from my cousins bridal shoot. It just so happens that her hubby to be is a police officer and his dad and her dad serve together on the same force. She wanted to get some shots with all her "boys" in uniform and their cruisers so this meant Doug had to see the dress before the big day. But we still made it a surprise and I shot the whole thing. We made him close his eyes until he was in front of her and then had him open. I am so glad I got a few of the many expressions he gave of amazement and pure love. I am pretty sure he cried a little.....sshhhh! ;) What a fun shoot this was and boy did I laugh a lot!
Nothin' better in the world than a really great dad!Gotta love our men in uniform!Whatch out Doug....she knows how to use a gun! ;)

1 comment:

Marni said...

Love the gun pics, that rocks!